FULL OFF ROAD HARD FLOOR CAMPER
FRONT FLIP HARD FLOOR
- Fully hot dipped steel chassis for the ultimate in rust protection and baked enamel body to the highest standard.
- High quality heavy duty off-road independent suspension system with dual shock absorbers each side.
- Fully welded reinforced 3000mm one piece ultra-long draw bar.
- Off road rotational poly block hitch.
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Swing-over Boat Rack.
- 3 x 16” off road tyres on stylish black steel rims 265/70R16 6 stud pattern
- 2 x jerry can & 2 x gas bottle holders mounted on drawer bar.
- 120 + 90ltr stainless steel water tanks with steel checker plate bash plate and built in electric water pump.
- 2 x 100amp hour deep cycle batteries with marine grade switch panel, volt meter and Anderson plug.
- Deluxe stainless steel slide out free standing kitchen with tap, smev sink, LED light and slide out cutlery drawers.
- Quality 3 burner SMEV gas cook top. (includes gas certification)
- Huge 22m2 living space with tent and annex set up.
- Lounge room comes with settee and table that converts to extra bed.
- Full length tropical roof makes it cooler in summer by shading main tent area, and warmer in winter by eliminating frosts. (NO EXTRA COST)
|ATM:||Standard: 1990KG | Extender: 2250KG|
|Tare Mass:||Standard: 1500KG | Extender: 1750KG|
|Trailer Dimension:||Total length from hitch to spare wheel: 5150mm
|Tow Ball Weight||Standard: 145KG | Extender: 170KG|
|Coupling Capacity:||ADR Approved 360 DEGREE Polyblock Off Road Hitch|
|Draw Bar:||3000 x 120 x 60 x 3mm factory welded one piece draw bar|
|Chassis:||70x50x3mm RHS and Fully Welded 50x50x3mm Cross Beams, all fully hot dipped galvanized|
|Suspension:||Heavy duty independent trailing arm suspension galvanized and fully adjustable. Dual shocks both sides and extra heavy duty 20mm coil springs.|
|Brakes||12 Inch Electric Brakes (Wired To Trailer Plug, Hand/Parking Brake With Brake Cable Adjuster)|
|Tyre and Rims:||3 x 16 x 8 inch sunrasia steel wheels (landcrusier 6 stud pattern) with 265/70/R16 all terrain tyres|
|Safety Chains:||2 x Hot Dip Galvanized ADR Apporved Rated Chains|
|Jocky Wheel:||Ark Swing Up Type with 10″ solid Wheel|
|Jerry Can Holders:||2 x 20L Jerry Can Holders|
|Gas Bottle Holder:||2 x 4kg Gas Bottle Holders|
|Stone Guard:||Extra Wide Galvanized Steel Frame Mesh Stone Guard with large mud flaps|
|Stabilizer Legs:||4 x Adjstable Drop-Down Stabiliser Legs|
|Interior||Luxurous micro-suede lounge suite (seats 4-5) with full roll-up sides (offers unobstructed views) adjustable dining table easily converts to king size bed, ample storage throughout, all cabinitary finished in wood grain trim, synthetic timber flooring, dual zone led lighting and five internal 12v sockets.|
|Fridge Compartment:||Huge fully extendable roll-out fridge slide suits all major brand 80/85ltr fridge freezers, fully carpeted vented and led lit|
|Tent Set-up Pack-up||Gas Strut Assisted winch front + rear|
|Lights:||LED Tail and LED Number Plate Lights|
|Spare Wheel Arm||Ultra heavy duty swing away spare wheel carrier with built in ladder for easy access on top|
|Water Tank:||210 ltr – stainless steel 120L main tank and 90L sub tank, 2mm galvanized steel checker plate bash plates|
|Cooking Stove||3 Burner SMEV Gas Cooktop|
|Canvas Features:||A Huge 22 Square Meter of Living Space while Tent and Annex Set Up. Top Quality 420gsm Canvas for Both Roof & Walls in two tone Grey with Double Stitching Throughout. All Stress Points Reinforced. Including Awning, PVC Floor and Annex Walls. Tropical Roof With Flow Through Ventilation Fitted to Tent. Additional Seam Tape On Roof Preventing water ingress.|
|Annex||Removale Walls & Floor Detachable with YKK Zippers & Velcro|
|Tent Size:||L 5.2m x W 1.8m|
|Annex Size:||L 5.2m x W 2.4m|
|Height Highest Point:||H 2.95 m|
|Annex Floor:||180g/m2 PE, PVC 550g/m2|
|Bed Size:||1.65 × 2m x 100mm inner spring Mattress Included|
|Windows:||Midgee Proof Netting On All Windows. Extentable Canvas All Weather Awnings To Front, Rear and Right Hand Side.|
|Lights||Internal LED Tent Lights|
|Front Window Flap:||Yes|
|Poles||Galvanised Steel Poles|
|ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM|
|12V Outlets||Total 8 – 5 internal, 3 outside|
|Battery||Quailty 100ah AGM Deep Cycle Batteries|
|Battery Monitor System||Marine Grade Electric DC Monitor Panel And Volt Meter|
The following information relates to warranties offered by Stonegate Industries. Please read all information carefully, and should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this section, please contact Stonegate Industries. By purchasing an item from Stonegate Industries, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of warranty as set out herein.
Validity of Claims
Warranties are only valid to original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the pickup date only. For future warranty claim, please provide copy of original invoice. Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. All camper trailers we provide are covered by 24 months warranty on Trailer and 12 months warranty on Tent Pack. Your Stonegate Industries comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this products. This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of:
- Fair wear & tear
- Misuse, neglect or abuse
- Storm damage or other acts of Nature
- Unauthorized repairs made or attempted
Please note that there is no warranty applicable on: Tyres, Rims or Wheel bearings, Straps and General consumables (eg, light bulbs, LED strips, water pump, and jockey wheel). Wheel Nuts may loosen after the first few kilometers of use and must be checked and re-tightened if necessary. All third party work must be authorized by Stonegate Industries. Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing accompanied by photographs of the defective part. All shipping charges for the return of faulty products must be paid for by the customer. Please do not return goods without our written authority to do so. Stonegate Industries covers the original Camper Trailer ONLY. It does not cover the following Items:
- Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Stonegate Industries (for example a refrigerator, freezer, Stove, Solar Panels, Battery, Inverter or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
- Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered tool box or other items after the camper trailer has left the premises of Stonegate Industries.
- Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
- Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
- Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
Tent – Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase (Please check the carefully when pick up occurs to ensure the quality of the tent). A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 Month applies Stonegate Industries canvas components, poles and fittings. Damages of any kind, wear and tear, cosmetic change, and aging of materials are not covered. Mould, Zips and mesh or screens are not covered by the warranty. Specifically excluded from this warranty is damage caused to zips, Velcro, peg rings etc. stress points – these items are only warrantied against defective workmanship or materials.
No refunds will be given if you have changed your mind, customers will need to inspect the condition of the camper trailer upon pickup and report to us within 7 days for initial fault. Our mechanics will then examine and test the fault and replace or repair any item deemed to be faulty, if the item cannot be repaired or exchanged, store credit will be given.
Ring us now 07 3800 1283 or 0430 012 339 for more details
Photos for Illustration Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary!