FULL OFF ROAD CAMPER TRAILER
SIDE FLIP GALVANIZED SOFT FLOOR
RRP: $9, 499
Clearance Sale: $7, 999 (Comes with Free Power-Pack Upgrade – 1 x Deep Cycle Battery and Anderson Plug fitted. For a limited time only)
Finance Available from $52 per week: Enquire Today
- Fully hot dipped galvanised steel body and chassis for the ultimate in rust protection.
- High quality heavy duty off-road independent suspension system with dual shock absorbers each side.
- Fully welded and reinforced one piece extended drawbar (100x50x3mm) RHS.
- Off-road rotational poly block hitch.
- 3 x 15” off-road tyres on alloy rims (235/75R15) 6 stud pattern with 50mm parallel bearings.
- 2 x jerry can, 2 x gas bottle holders, and side mounted.
- 80 ltr stainless steel water tank with built-in electric pump (additional side water tap).
- Stainless steel swing-out kitchenette and sink with fold-out bench.
- 30m² tent area with annex and kid’s room as standard (no extra cost).
|Trailer Size:||7×4 Camper Trailer|
|Tare Mass:||820kg (Trailer 650kg + Tent 170kg)|
|Trailer Dimension:||3.69×1.83×1.05 (meter)|
|Coupling Capacity:||2000kg ADR Approved Poly Block Off-Road Hitch|
|Draw Bar Length:||Extended 2200mm Drawbar (Projects 1700mm) Inc. Coupling|
|Draw Bar Material:||100x50x4mm Drawbar with Reinforcement Bar Welded Underneath|
|Chassis:||Fully Hot Dipped Galvanised 70x50x2.5mm RHS Chassis and Cross Beams|
|Tailgate:||3mm Thickness Aluminium Checkerplate with Heavy Duty Hinges|
|Suspension:||*High Quality, Heavy Duty, Off-Road Independent Suspension System
*with Dual Shock Absorbers Each Side
|Tyres & Rims:||3×15” Off-Road Tyres (235/75R15) and Alloy Rims (6 Stud Pattern)|
|Brake System:||10” Electric Brakes and Handbrake|
|Safety Chains:||2x Hot Dipped Galvanised ADR Approved Rated Chains|
|Jocky Wheel:||Swing-up Type with 10” Wheel|
|Jerry Can Holders:||2x Jerry Can Holders Located on Front Side Steps (1 Each Side)|
|Gas Bottle Holder:||2x Gas Bottle Holders Located on Rear Side Steps (1 Each Side)|
|Stone Guard:||Galvanised Steel Frame with Mesh Stone Guard|
|Stabilizer Legs:||2x Lockable and Adjustable Drop-down Stabilizer Legs.|
|Tool Box:||Aluminium Checkerplate Toolbox 1200x500x500mm (2mm Thickness)|
|Tent Loading System||Gas-strut Assisted|
|Tow Hitch:||Extra tow Hitch at Rear for Bike Carrier, Recovery Point etc.|
|Tow Ball Weight:||85kg|
|Lights:||LED Tail and Numberplate Lights|
|Canvas Features:||*12” High Quality, Heavy Duty, Fine Checked Weave, 14oz Canvas Rip-stop and Rain-stop in Grey with Double Stitching Throughout.
*All Stress Point Reinforced. Additional Seam Tape on Roof Preventing Water Ingress. Tropical Roof as Standard.
|Main Tent Size:||L5.2mxW2.15m|
|Height Highest Point:||H2.3m|
|Height Lowest Point:||H1.8m|
|Tropical Roof:||210D Anti-UV|
|Floor:||180g/m2 PE, PVC 550g/m2|
|Windows:||Midge-proof Netting on all Plus Selected Windows with ½ PVC to Allow Light in During Rain|
|Travel cover:||550g PVC Coating as Standard|
|Annex:||Removable Walls and Floor with Detachable Zippers and Velcro. Huge Living Space in Tent + Annex + Kid’s room|
|Other Inclusions:||* Carpet on Inside Trailer Floor.
* Ladder (For Access to Main Bed)
|Other Features:||* Easy fold-out Frame for Easy Set-up
* Galvanised Steel Poles
* 2xTrailer Access Panels Under Bed
* Internal Storage Pockets
* Mosquito and Midge-proof Mesh On all windows and Doors
*26 AMP Hour Battery Hard-wired
The following information relates to warranties offered by Stonegate Industries. Please read all information carefully, and should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this section, please contact Stonegate Industries. By purchasing an item from Stonegate Industries, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of warranty as set out herein.
Validity of Claims
Warranties are only valid to original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the pickup date only. For future warranty claim, please provide copy of original invoice. Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. All camper trailers we provide are covered by 24 months warranty on Trailer and 12 months warranty on Tent Pack. Your Stonegate Industries comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this products. This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of:
- Fair wear & tear
- Misuse, neglect or abuse
- Storm damage or other acts of Nature
- Unauthorized repairs made or attempted
Please note that there is no warranty applicable on: Tyres, Rims or Wheel bearings, Straps and General consumables (eg, light bulbs, LED strips, water pump, and jockey wheel). Wheel Nuts may loosen after the first few kilometers of use and must be checked and re-tightened if necessary. All third party work must be authorized by Stonegate Industries. Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing accompanied by photographs of the defective part. All shipping charges for the return of faulty products must be paid for by the customer. Please do not return goods without our written authority to do so. Stonegate Industries covers the original Camper Trailer ONLY. It does not cover the following Items:
- Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Stonegate Industries (for example a refrigerator, freezer, Stove, Solar Panels, Battery, Inverter or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
- Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered tool box or other items after the camper trailer has left the premises of Stonegate Industries.
- Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
- Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
- Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
Tent – Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase (Please check the carefully when pick up occurs to ensure the quality of the tent). A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 Month applies Stonegate Industries canvas components, poles and fittings. Damages of any kind, wear and tear, cosmetic change, and aging of materials are not covered. Mould, Zips and mesh or screens are not covered by the warranty. Specifically excluded from this warranty is damage caused to zips, Velcro, peg rings etc. stress points – these items are only warrantied against defective workmanship or materials.
No refunds will be given if you have changed your mind, customers will need to inspect the condition of the camper trailer upon pickup and report to us within 7 days for initial fault. Our mechanics will then examine and test the fault and replace or repair any item deemed to be faulty, if the item cannot be repaired or exchanged, store credit will be given.
Ring us now 07 3800 1283 or 0430 012 339 for more details
Photos for Illustration Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary!