Striking retro styling, coupled with the latest features at an incredible price, the all new teardrop camper is here!
Starting From: $23,999
- Ultra-light Tare Weight of 720 KG
- Large size fully enclosed tent
- Double size bed that easily converts into lounge area
- Full off-road independent suspension with shock absorbers, trailing arms and coil springs
- Full depth stainless steel kitchen bench or cooktop & sink combo of your choice
- RV Media 19” LED HD TV Series 3 with two wall-mounting positions
- Streamline style tool box
- 1000w pure sine wave invertor / charger
- Double 240V GPO / Single GPO / Cigarette Lighter Socket / 2 X USB Sockets
- Curved Roof 150W Solar Panel
- 105 AH Deep Cycle Battery
|Chassis:||Fully Welded Hot Dip Galvanised|
|Suspension System / Electric Brakes:||Independent Suspension With Shock Absorbers, Trailing Arm and Coil Springs|
|Overall Lenght Including Drawbar & Coupling:||4400mm|
|Body Length (Not Including Drawbar and Tool Box):||3000mm|
|Internal Headroom Height:||1300mm|
|Total Dry Weight (approx):||720kg|
|Tow Ball Weight (approx.):||45kg|
|Tyre and Rim:||15″ 195/65 R15 Tyres|
|Tool Box:||Streamline Style Tool Box|
|BEDROOM & STORAGE|
|Bed:||Double Size Bed that Easily Converts into Lounge Area|
|Storage:||1 Internal Cupboard Storage, 4 Storage Areas and 2 Drawers|
|Entertainment:||19″ RV Media HD LED TV & DVD Combo / RV Media CD Player / 2 x Speakers|
|Fridge Capacity:||40-80L Fridge|
|Sink and Tap:||Standard|
|Water Pump:||Standard Electric Water Pump|
|Water Tank Size:||80 Litres|
|Bench Top Height:||1050mm|
|ELECTRICAL & POWER|
|Solar Panels:||Curved roof 150W solar panel|
|Battery:||100Ah Deep Cycle|
|Pure Sine Wave Invertor/ Charger:||1000W|
|Electronic Control Panel:||Lights / Water pump isolation switches / Volt + Solar Meters|
|Plug:||Anderson Plug & 7 Pin Flat Trailer Connector|
|Lights:||LED Interior/Exterior Lights, Cabin Lights, Roof Light, Reading Light, Kitchen Light and Tail Lights|
|Power Outlets:||Double 240V GPO / Single GPO / Cigarette Lighter Socket / 2 x USB Sockets|
|DOOR AND WINDOWS|
|Door:||1 x Door with Security Screen|
|Windows:||2 x Square Windows on both side with fly/privacy screen|
|Large size Fully Enclosed Tent:||Standard including flooring|
The following information relates to warranties offered by Stonegate Industries. Please read all information carefully, and should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this section, please contact Stonegate Industries. By purchasing an item from Stonegate Industries, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of warranty as set out herein.
Validity of Claims
Warranties are only valid to original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the pickup date only. For future warranty claim, please provide copy of original invoice. Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. All camper trailers we provide are covered by 24 months warranty on Trailer and 12 months warranty on Tent Pack. Your Stonegate Industries comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this products. This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of:
- Fair wear & tear
- Misuse, neglect or abuse
- Storm damage or other acts of Nature
- Unauthorized repairs made or attempted
Please note that there is no warranty applicable on: Tyres, Rims or Wheel bearings, Straps and General consumables (eg, light bulbs, LED strips, water pump, and jockey wheel). Wheel Nuts may loosen after the first few kilometers of use and must be checked and re-tightened if necessary. All third party work must be authorized by Stonegate Industries. Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing accompanied by photographs of the defective part. All shipping charges for the return of faulty products must be paid for by the customer. Please do not return goods without our written authority to do so. Stonegate Industries covers the original Camper Trailer ONLY. It does not cover the following Items:
- Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Stonegate Industries (for example a refrigerator, freezer, Stove, Solar Panels, Battery, Inverter or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
- Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered tool box or other items after the camper trailer has left the premises of Stonegate Industries.
- Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
- Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
- Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
Tent – Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase (Please check the carefully when pick up occurs to ensure the quality of the tent). A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 Month applies Stonegate Industries canvas components, poles and fittings. Damages of any kind, wear and tear, cosmetic change, and aging of materials are not covered. Mould, Zips and mesh or screens are not covered by the warranty. Specifically excluded from this warranty is damage caused to zips, Velcro, peg rings etc. stress points – these items are only warrantied against defective workmanship or materials.
No refunds will be given if you have changed your mind, customers will need to inspect the condition of the camper trailer upon pickup and report to us within 7 days for initial fault. Our mechanics will then examine and test the fault and replace or repair any item deemed to be faulty, if the item cannot be repaired or exchanged, store credit will be given.
Camp in Style thanks to Stonegate
Tucana Teardrop Camper
Featuring a striking retro styling, coupled with the latest features at an incredible price, the all new teardrop camper is here! At Stonegate Industries, we strive to create pleasure campers that combine form and function to deliver an outstanding and unique camping experience no matter the location. Constructed from durable materials to provide greater protection from the elements our teardrop campers are perfect for a weekend away to a river somewhere.
Buy the Best Camper for Your Perfect Holiday
Teardrop Camper for Sale
Incorporating an old-world design, combined with the latest safety and fabrication standards Stonegate Industries strive to supply the best teardrop campers for sale to Queenslanders. To see our Tucana teardrop campers for yourself drop by our showroom today or call us on 07 3800 1283.
Ring us now 07 3800 1283 or 0430 012 339 for more details
Photos for Illustration Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary!