STONEGATE INDUSTRIES values your trust and we take your privacy very seriously.
1. Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, STONEGATE INDUSTRIES will identify the purposed for which information is being collected.
2. STONEGATE INDUSTRIES will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
4. STONEGATE INDUSTRIES will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
5. STONEGATE INDUSTRIES will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by STONEGATE INDUSTRIES and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
6. STONEGATE INDUSTRIES will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.