Perth we are coming! We will be bringing Australia’s Most Popular Teardrop Camper to the 2021
at Claremont Showground on 17-21 March so come say hi and see us at site: #366.
Enter today for your chance to win $500 cash. #ichoosestonegate Photo Comp 2020. There are 2 cash prizes up for grabs in each category (Trailers, Campers & Motorsports).
Here’s how to enter:
follow Stonegate Industries on Instagram or Facebook
Post a photo of our product in use (See below for sample photos)
Use hashtag #ichoosestonegate (Note: Please also add #tucanateardrop if you are entering the Teardrop Camper category)
Once you have posted your photo and we have verified you have liked our Instagram or Facebook profile, you will automatically be entered into our photo competition. Winners will be announced on 24 Dec 2020.
🌧🙁𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮. With almost 300 confirmed cases of the virus in Australia and over 60 cases here in Queensland, we wish them all the very best for a speedy recovery.
😷𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘀
1. Always remember to wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
2. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
3. Avoid large crowds as much as possible.
4. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty in breathing please seek medical care immediately
☀️🌄 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘂 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 🌄☀️
To help ease some of the immense pressure placed on drought-affected farming families this Christmas, we are pleased to announce that on Wednesday December 18, we officially reached our goal ahead of Christmas Day; donating 500,000 litres of water to drought-affected farmers and rural communities! 💧💧💧💧💧
The water will be distributed by Rural Aid to the various communities in need. Rural Aid is one of Australia’s Largest Rural charities.
We take this opportunity to thank our customers for supporting this project by purchasing one of our trailers in the last three months. We couldn’t have done it without you!
We also thank those for donating in store and for showing your support for communities in need. Thank you to the team at Rural Aid and thank you to the our team at Stonegate Industries.
From all of us at Stonegate Industries, Merry Christmas
Recive a 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗼𝘅 for this Christmas!
Our gift to you this joyous season is a FREE Large Toolbox with any trailer purchase (Valued at $199). Ends 31st Dec
0% Interest Finance Available
🔸Tow Away Now And Pay Later
🔸500 days Interest Free Finance
🔸No Deposit Required
Christmas is approching and Stonegate Industries would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers and business partners for their support throughout 2019.
This year has been an incredibly successful year, with a major increase in products sold into the QLD and NSW region; resulting in unprecedented growth for our business.
– Being the very first in our industry to offer 500 days interest free terms on our complete range of trailers and bikes.
– Our commitment to supporting drought-affected farmers and communities with our latest campaign Project 500K; which will see us donating 500,000 Litres of water before the end of this year.
– In June we supported Kids Helpline; donating over $2,000 based on the sale of 463 trailers. We donated $5 per trailer!
– With orders now out to September 2020, Tucana Teardrop Caravan has earned the title of the most popular teardrop camper in Australia.
We are also proud of establishing and continuing relationships with Volkswagen Mt Gravatt, Volkswagen Capalaba, Shoreline Sea-Doo and Caps Australia. Check out our video displaying our recent time exhibiting at the 2019 Cleveland Camping Expo. We showcased our high quality range of Stonegate trailers, Kayo off-road motor bikes and Australia’s most popular teardrop camper – the Tucana teardrop caravans.